Monday, August 14, 2006

Made My Day!

I got an email today from someone who bought my painting this weekend on Etsy. She said,

"It was really my 2 1/2 year old daughter who picked this out - I was browsing Etsy and she shrieked out "The cat! Ha-woah-ween cat! Yay!" and I was sold. Originally I was thinking of this for my little crafty corner but I get a feeling it will end up in her room."

I thought that was the cutest thing, and it really made my day. I had just gotten back from an awkward meeting, and I was happy to come home to that email. And yes, it made my day!

I always get a kick out of it when a kid likes my art. They are very honest. My art ususally does appeal to children. Maybe more than adults, I don't know! I guess I think like a kid. They can also get so amazed with the simplest thing. It can boost your ego, sometimes when it's really needed!

2 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

Hey Saff.
Coming over to check it out. I lost your link to the pic. So now I have this and can link it to you!

saffron said...

Thanks for checking it out, kt did!