Monday, September 04, 2006

Halloween ACEO - on eBay


This is a brand new ACEO that I finished today. I'm part of an ebay group called ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts. I participated in a dare where I was dared by huckleberryarts ...to create a card with a cat enjoying Halloween goodies and it shows all over his face. This is what I came up with. When I think of Halloween cats, I think of these quirky kind of cats, with grins. I almost tried to do a more realistic cat, but it just wasn't happening that way. I quickly changed to my pop-style of cat for this card. As seen in an earlier post, I like these kind of cats!

I like to do dares, they are fun and truly stretch my imagination. The problem is you are suppose to have your dare done in a week. I was 3 or 4 days late on this one. Oh well, I felt it was ok to be a flake on this!

I'm happy with this little card. It is 2.5x3.5 inches. That's the standard size for ACEOs. I painted it in acrylic. Even if I sell it, I think it will be around as a print of some kind for a long time to come.

-SOLD-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks fantastic!