Friday, November 17, 2006

Painting a Day - Edward from Boston



It's been a while since I've done a dog. I was under pressure to think of something to paint, especially since I missed the day before. That's when I decided to do an old stand by for my subject. For any of you that have seen other art of mine, you may know I like to do animals dressed up. I just love them! I started painting animals this way back when I first was on eBay - in the year 2000. So I still go back to them once in a while. Well, as I started painting this, I had 2 hours until the cutoff time of 9pm (that's when you're either in or out on the dailypainters.com site.) I had some distrations along the way so I really had to push it at the end to make it on time. Luckily, acrylic dries so fast! I was waving that thing to get it to dry. Then scanned and luckily posted on my blog in time for the cut. Had any one thing gone wrong, I wouldn't have made it. I had 2 minutes to spare!

This is Edward from Boston. acrylic 140 lb watercolor paper, ACEO. (2.5x3.5 inches)

-SOLD-

No comments: