Friday, May 04, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Yes, I have been tagged by the lovely Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry. How nice that she thought of me!

I'm to do a little write up about myself. So tough to sit and contemplate yourself!

The Rules:

--List seven random facts/habits about yourself
--Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
--Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.



1. My favorite thing to do is go on a road trip and do some art in my Travel Journals. I love getting an ice mocha at an independent coffee house and sitting a bit to doodle. This pix is a journal entry from my last summer's trip.
2. I'm NOT a morning person.
3. I absolutely love swimming. I need more places to be able to do this.
4. Despite it's being overly commercialized, and is brain washing our children - I love Disneyland, and most all things Disney.
5. I'm a big fan of old music. All decades really, but especially 20's and 30's jazz or country.
6. I live in a funky old house but have one of the best yards around.
7. As a kid I usually had different interests than my friends. When my friends loved Leif Garrett, Andy Gibb, and Scott Baio, my hero was Grizzly Adams! This is the trash can I've had since then.



Now I must go and tag 7 more bloggers...

The oh so sweet SamIAm Creations
The ever so witty mrs. kwitty
The most gracious gardenpainterart
The very kooky handbag maker - cArried AwAy
The oh so rare and fun RetroAttic
The most charming fluffyflowers
The ever so talented redheadart

Thank you ladies!

4 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

ooh, Grizzly Adams, now that brings back memories. Hope you and Wes have a lovely weekend. Thanks so much for being a good sport and for visiting my blog.

Be Well, Sandra Eileen

Unknown said...

thanks for tagging me, i also got tagged by another blogger a day ago!
hey, your a scorpio too!

Unknown said...

oh yeah, and we also have a few other things in common. i am also not a morning person, i LOVE to stay up late and sleep in and love old jazz and live in a funky old house. btw, i had Shaun Cassidy on my wall! Grizzley Adams! so you had a thing for beards!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I guess I should admit that I like ol' Grizzly Adams myself. I really liked his sidekick with the mule, what the heck was his name? I was tagged to do this list too and you inspired me to add a teen twist to my list :) Love the trashcan!