Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Etsy Pick-O-The-Week - soapdeli



I'm always a sucker for soap with the scent of sage. While cruising etsy a couple of weeks ago I found this soap for sale. And yes, for some reason, sage scented soap is one I really like. So on an impulse I bought some soap from soapdeli. I'm happy to say this soap I bought was simply scrumptious! Sage and citrus is a perfect combination, and this soap feels so luxurious! And what topped off this perfect transaction was the incredibly high speed at which it arrived in my post office box! There are a lot of handmade soaps on etsy, but I have to say that the scents over at soapdeli are delightful! I will be back again. She's also got lotions and scrubs in her shop, which my feet are needing terribly at this time. You can also find their website at www.soapdelicatessen.com

As I mentioned, I bought this soap on impulse. I usually do buy on impulse, especially while looking at the lovely things on etsy. I've never hearted an item, then later gone back and bought it. I'm wondering how many people actually do go back to the item that they hearted, or are watching, and actually buy it?

2 comments:

Rebecca D. Dillon said...

Thanks so much for the nice review!

Phoebe said...

I loved the scent so much that I have it in the lotion and it is utterly divine! I'm also a big soap deli fan!