Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Been Crochetin'




I'm feel Autumn is coming soon. Sure it's still pretty hot up here in the mountains, but we could have our first coldish night any time. So I've been wanting to crochet. I like to crochet, but not too much in the summer. But it feels good sometimes to do something that doesn't take a lot of thinking. Sure I've got to pay attention to stiches, to make sure I have a matching pair. But basically, it doesn't take much energy, just patience.

You can see some that I've made over on Etsy right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh what lovely crocheted items! i used to crochet but now i'm into knitting this year, having my 2nd knitting class today! It is exciting to learn again and i want to make scarflettes and these cute stuffed cupcakes from the book i showed on my blog.
yeah for fall!!