Sunday, September 16, 2007

Illustration Friday - Wedding



"Hey, Little Sister what have you done?... It's a nice day to start again, it's a nice day for a white wedding."

This week's IF is "Wedding." Yayy! I'm finally particpating in IF again. It's been a while. I've either been gone, or just had no time, or probably no ideas. There have been some tough themes lately. I was glad to hear "wedding" was the theme, cuz I could actually come up with something.

What? Well, my untraditional sister all gussied up in her wedding finery! Untraditional, yet beautiful none the less!

This is an ACEO (2.5x3.5 inches) painted in acrylic. It's in my shop over on Etsy, now!

6 comments:

Sugarloaf said...

Great ACEO painting!
Pretty bride. :)

Anastasia said...

very sweet
I love that Billy idol song!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful indeed!

AndyDoodler said...

Beautiful painting and sister!

Anonymous said...

Well that song brings back memories! Love the painiting.

Gerushia's New World said...

This is a great wedding illustration. I've been meaning to get involved with IF, but alas, I just can't seem to find the extra time lately.

Kim
Garden Painter Art