Sunday, September 23, 2007

NibbleFest - RETRO



I'm back from a long absence from NibbleFest... Which is the best "contest" on eBAY! At least that I know of.

This month's theme is "Retro". What's more retro than a swingin couple groovin with the turntable?!

I like to paint designs like this. Just imagination, color and fun. Not really a masterpiece, but an interesting design still. Retro all the way.

This is an ACEO (2.5x3.5 inches) original, acrylic painting. I was late in getting it done, so I'll have to put it on a 3 day auction (so that it ends on the 27th... NFAC rules). I'm a procrastinator, but I do usually get things done by some kind of deadline. So I'll be back tomorrow to add the link to the auction. For now you can look at the other NibbleFest Entries. There's bound to be something I like there with such a fun theme!

I've listed it and you can find it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back. Very pretty aceo.