Saturday, November 17, 2007

TOC - Peace - Pendant



Last night the Theme of Consciousness on Jim Ladd's radio program was PEACE. I requested, and heard, "Throwing Stones" by Grateful Dead. I cheated this week on supplying any art onto his site. I had so many "peace" images already available, so I used them instead. I painted this Peace Girl about a year ago.



Just last week I made a print of this image into a resin pendant. I'm so happy that I got a new mold for making my pendants. It's nice to have a variety of shapes.



I also just recently made the packaging for them. They're all ready for gift giving, and are available in my shop now.



This is a vintage drawing of mine from 1990. It was perfect last night while "Imagine" was being broadcast. I like the Strawberry Fields Forever clothing. It's one of MANY Beatles images that I've done over the years.

No comments: