Friday, January 04, 2008

Old Art - New Prints



One of my resolutions this new year is to sell prints on my Etsy site. I listed a couple in the print section of my shop today starting with this one you see here. This is "Spring Tea" a print from a little watercolor I did way back in 1991.

My dad gave me a bunch of high quality printing paper from his work. This paper is used in the printing industry, I just don't know what to call it. I hope that doesn't hinder my sales! I've got my prints listed for a little less than most prints over on Etsy, just for that reason. Until I get some other paper, I'll have to keep the prices at the low price. But really, the paper is a nice photo-type of paper of some kind.

I will continue to list prints of old and new art as the days roll on. I only wish I had scanned all of my sold art in a high resolution! In the old days of my life with a computer, I just didn't know what was best. So I've got lots of art that probably won't make it to 8x10 prints. Maybe they'll be good enough to make into cards or ACEO prints. We shall see.

No comments: