Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Journal - Fuller Mill Creek sketch



This is a little sketch that I did on our Easter walk. Just one of the many magnificent waterfalls that can be found there. It can be a challenge for me to do a pen and ink scenery drawing. Good practice though. I added a little prismacolor today, just to give it a little needed greenery. Wesley also did a good little drawing of the scene. I'll try to talk him into posting it on his blog. It's not his normal style, but interesting still.

Just a quick little posting, since I'm trying not to neglect my blog as much, especially while my life is not quite as busy as normal.

4 comments:

Mother Bliss said...

Wow, I wish I can draw like that! Emi and I started Illustration Friday, and Emi also started her own blog (thanks to the inspiration of Wes ^_^)

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is great!
stop by my blog!

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Beautiful sketch! Looks like a lovely place to take a hike. Thank you!

http://sleepycathollow.wordpress.com/

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Interesting.Lovely place.Looks good to me.