Saturday, April 05, 2008

New Magnets



New magnets have arrived in my etsy shop! I've been wanting to make some of these for a while now. I finally got a magnetic sheet and went a made a few. Three so far. There's this one here for the cat lover. It has a quote written around the edge..."A cat improves the garden wall in sunshine, and the hearth in foul weather." --Judith Merkle Riley... How true is that?! I know my cats add much happiness to my life! I have this cat one, an ostrich, and a puppy Ziggy.

I made them the size of an ACEO 2.5x3.5 inches. But I think I want to make a smaller variety soon. The little mini prints were mounted on the magnet sheet, then sealed for protection.

I see them as little freebie/gifts in the future!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like the new magnets. :)

BTW, I do remember you. :D Consider yourself entered in the contest. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very clever the way you pictured both the "sunny" cat and the "foul" cat in the same artwork.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh that is soo cute! It's a good idea to make magnets--little works of art for the fridge :o)
Signed--the crazy cat lady!
Smiles, Karen