Friday, April 04, 2008

Spring Break Begins!



Just a quick little post to announce the beginning of Spring Break! Seems a little late, but I'll take it! It was a busy week with school work this week, and we're ready, especially Wesley!

This is one of the so special first signs of spring, a Flowering Plum. I have one in my yard, but this one at the school is exceptional. I could smell it as I took it's photo, and it's was wonderful to smell some flowers again. The pink blossoms are very short lived, and usually get snowed on around here, so I was lucky to get this shot.

3 comments:

Mother Bliss said...

I wish I had one of those in my backyard! Have you seen the one at the library? Absolutely stunning!

Tiffany said...

Isn't flowering trees the best sight ever? I love this big ol' Magnolia looking things with the big ol' purple blooms. Good stuff.

Unknown said...

That is a beauty of a tree! So pretty!
Love your kitty magnets!