Friday, July 18, 2008

Day at the Beach


Earlier in the week we went down to the OC to hit the beach. We went to Corona Del Mar, one of the nicest beaches around. Growing up in Orange County, I went to all the beaches, but rarely to this one. So this was quite a treat.


Wesley caught some of the perfectly small waves. Having wiped out myself in many large waves, I think it's much funner when the waves are nice and small. Wouldn't you love to stay in that house boat for a few days?


Yeah, Corona Del Mar is pretty nice... if you like that mulit-million dollar mansion over looking the Pacific sort of lifestyle!

3 comments:

Perry Reichanadter said...

Man, I wish I could go to the beach, I'm so jealous, great pictures!

Natasha Designs said...

Looks like fun! I love you blog. i'm new to this

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Wow, beautiful!