Friday, July 25, 2008

Many Varieties of Cute


We went down to Orange County again for a visit. A couple of days filled with fun and cuteness!

Here you see my mom's new puppy, Marvin! So little and ever so cute!


She also has a very cute bunny... can't get much cuter than a bunny!


Well, I think turtles and tortoises are very cute, indeed! This one's been in the neighborhood for who knows how long. My mom acquired him over 20 years ago.


Look how cute he is when he bites a carrot!


We spent a couple of days at the beach, this time Sunset Beach. We saw this flock of sandpipers. I think they're one of the cuties of the beach. The waves were bigger this time on account of a hurricane to the south. We still spent lots of time in the water though.


And finally, we spent some time with the winners of all cutedom. My twin nephews, they're 2 1/2 now. They're little monster animals, but very cute non-the-less!

7 comments:

Dana said...

Looks like a great trip and that puppy is ADORABLE!

Dana said...

Adorable dog!! And, it looks like a great trip!

Huckleberry Arts said...

The turtle is too cute!!

kim* said...

im in orange county, near disneyland though

trisha too said...

that was a fun post--thank you for the infusion of cuteness!

Alysa Merle said...

I love the pictures of the animals! They are adorable.

Sam I Am said...

Awwww!!! HOW CUTE!!! The bunny is bigger than the dog!!! :)
And that turtle..oh my goshhhhh.. how cool is that???
Great pictures! :)
and now im hungry..and cravin' that salad!! yummy!