Thursday, October 07, 2010

Etsy Pick-O-The-Week - NothinButWood

Wow, I have taken quite the vacation from my POW (Etsy Pick-O-The-Week)! Over 2 years since my last POW post. Hmmmm, 2 years ago, I wonder what happened 2 years ago that made my life do a back flip??!!

Anyway, I'm back and I've got this wonderful shop that I've enjoyed for some time. I must have a fairy door!! NothinButWood is Nothin But Magically Whimsical!



Are you not loving this?



The workmanship is superb, with fantastic attention to detail.

I know the faeries in my garden would love a little home like one of these! (hint hint)

My life just may be settling down, I'm feeling content and creative again. So I hope to have another POW before it becomes POM or even POY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I luuurve tiny stuff!