Monday, January 02, 2012

New Year, New Me???



I'd love to say I could be happy in this New Year.

I'm in love, but it's not good.

This drawing is a result of the toxic relationship brought on by alcoholism.

I've neglected my blog for too long, instead doing online journaling on Facebook. Well Facebook is too exposed also. Too many people that I really don't want to know my business. So I'm coming back here, no one that I really know reads this, well maybe a couple, and I can deal with them. If they want to research me, then I guess they can know the true me.

This is a doodle I did while drowning in the middle of someone's alcohol abuse. Someone that has said they would stop drinking and the hurt that goes with it, for too long now. I would love to be happy with him, but don't know if it's possible for this booze love affair to end.

There you have it, there's a real juicy bit of info about me.

No comments: